Sunset cruising is always a great time. There’s something truly magical about sunset on the water, no matter where you live, and what kind of water you are on. The sun melts down into the horizon, lighting up the water in orange, pink, and red, as the day slips away and the night rises. They are popular for a reason, and it’s because they are breathtaking, romantic, and something that anyone who loves boats would love to partake in.
Sunset cruising might be associated with holidays in the tropics, but how about thinking about it for your next important event. From birthdays to wedding celebrations, as long as you are near a body of water, sunset cruising boat rentals are a unique, memorable, and fun idea.
Step Up Your Next Event’s Game With Boat Rentals to See The Sunset
Whether hosting a corporate retreat for out of town coworkers or thinking about a cocktail reception for a special event, a boat provides the perfect venue and the sunset a beautiful backdrop. There are tons of options to choose from, ranging from small boats that fit a small, intimate group of people to larger boats than can fit a hundred or more.
It all depends on your budget, vision, and intentions. With Boatsetter’s fleet of privately-owned boats ready to be rented with or without a captain, your sunset-dreams can become a reality!
Types of Events Perfect for Sunset Boat Rentals
Sunset cruising on private boat rentals can be whatever you want it to be. Here are some ideas of what you can do and the perfect boat for it.
A Proposal or Special Date. Nothing would be as memorable as a proposal or anniversary spent on a boat, with the backdrop of the sunset. Looking for privacy and intimacy? Boatsetter boat rentals will give you enough room to be comfortable and even bring on board a captain so that you can relax and enjoy the evening with your significant other.
A Birthday. Turning a special number? Or want to take any old birthday and make it an extraordinary one? Boat rentals for a sunset cruise are an awesome option that is guaranteed to have people talking about your birthday for years to come. Pontoon boat rentals are a great choice for booze cruises and just having a relaxing, fun time.
A Celebration. Want to have your rehearsal dinner or even your wedding on the water? It can be done! How memorable and unique, to begin the rest of your life with someone during sunset on the open water. A large catamaran could be good for any event that will hold 40 or more people, and you have more than enough room for dinner, dancing, and memories to be made. The best thing to do would be to look into local places that have boats for rent to accommodate you and your needs.
A Corporate Event. Want to impress your clients, or host an unforgettable holiday party? Think about bringing your people onto a boat. Many boats exist that can host a large group, and as far as activities on the boat, besides watching the sunset, you can do whatever you would like to do. For a truly unique idea, try to find a riverboat in your area. It will be just like going back in time, when people still enjoyed sunset cruising as much as we still do today.
Things To Consider When Planning Your Sunset Cruise Boat Rental
- Number of guests. The size of the boat you look for will depend on your number of guests. Or, if you are on a strict budget, you may need to pare down some of the people on your list.
- Food and Drink. If you are renting a large boat, chances are it will come with a captain, maybe even some staff, and food and drink may be provided. Make sure to check before hand so that you don’t get surprised on the day of the event.
- Boat rules and policies. Make sure you know what you are getting into and have respect for the owner’s rules. If no alcohol is allowed on the boat, don’t bring any. This will keep everyone safe and happy.
- Entertainment. The sunset will be spectacular enough, but how about music, or maybe even a show. Get creative when thinking about what can happen while you are on board.
- Cancellation and bad weather. Boating requires the weather to cooperate. Nothing puts more of a damper on a sunset cruise than some massive storm clouds. Find out what the owner’s cancellation and rain-date policies are and have a contingency plan.